Secrets to Successful Ezines
Mini course #1
Why You REALLY Need an Ezine!
You probably already know that you should write and publish an email newsletter or ezine to market your services. You may not really understand why.
Well, who wouldn’t want to see their name in print, along with their photo, logo and a promotional blurb about how great you and your services are! After all, there is power in the written word.
But apart from the ego-boosting, here’s what an effective ezine does for you:
1. Keeps in touch with clients and prospects
2. Builds customer relationships
3. Establishes credibility
4. Creates trust
5. Shows your expertise
6. Reveals your philosophies and shows how much you care
7. Creates emotional bonds with readers
8. Drives traffic to your web site
9. Pre-qualifies leads (separates those who might want to hire you from those who don’t)
10. Sells your products and services (books, e-books, workshops, e-courses, coaching and consulting)
How Is an Ezine Like a Ham Sandwich?
Think of your ezine like making a ham sandwich: the meat is placed between two pieces of bread!
First you have to decide about what kind of bread: white, wheat or rye (plain text, PDF or HTML formatting?). This will make your ezine look good enough to read (or not…!)
Then comes the meaty content. This will fill your reader up and make them crave more…or not!
Then the dressing and condiments: what action do you want your readers to take?
Serving up your sandwich can be done to look like it comes from a cheap diner or a 4-star restaurant. When sending your ezine, a reliable distribution service is important.
But remember, a good sandwich is still a good sandwich no matter how it looks; so make sure you deliver rich, meaty content of value to your readers. You want them coming back for more!
Of course! What kind of experts would we be, if we didn’t tell you that all this information comes in a meaty ebook available to download? And it’s only $47 for the next couple of weeks.
Seriously, we want you to take the next steps toward creating an ezine that gets results. All the details of how to write, format, distribute and get results from your ezine are in the ebook Secrets of Successful Ezines available for purchase here.
If you don’t think you’ll need all these details, with the how-to steps, just keep reading the rest of the mini course delivered to you here in the next week.
Next mini-course: The Basics
1. Write well (even if you aren’t by nature a writer)
2. Common mistakes professionals make with ezines (and how to avoid them)
Patsi Krakoff, Psy. D.