Whew! Writing an ebook is work, but so is revising one! We’re finally finished! Ta-Da!! (Fanfare, horns, and a rousing chorus of Whoopees, please).
When Denise and I finished our how-to book on blogs for professionals in April, we promised our readers life-time updates. Things change so quickly in the blogosphere, that we had to update the ebook after only 5 months.
Here’s what you should do: buy the revised edition of the Build a Better Blog ebook now. Over the next two days, we’ll give you a $10 coupon off.
Here’s what’s new in edition #2 of the Build a Better Blog book:
- 90% new screenshots
- More tips on creating and writing content
- More tips on how to make money on your blog
- A new and improved way to deliver blog updates to your readers
- More design options
- Tips about keywords and titles
- How to protect your intellectual property
- How to avoid 17 mistakes most biz blogs make
Here’s what you get when you order, as far as bonuses:
- Access to our private Blog-Revolution blog with tons of resources, Q&A, ongoing updates and tutorials, and 5 hours of audio training. (Value – $97)
- 6 audio programs: Interviews with Blogging Experts (Value – $30)
- A valuable ebook explaining RSS feeds and how they can work for you (value – $25)
- Coupon for a 90 day free trial on Typepad.com (value – up to $45)
- Lifetime updates. (Value – priceless!)
Remember to use this link right here, to get the $10 coupon off, only good for the next two days.
If you’re on the fence about starting a blog, don’t worry about all the hype. Blogs are a fad, but a good fad. They aren’t going to go away. They are just too darned easy to use, inexpensive, and blogs bring results for your business.
Don’t waste your time setting up a free blog, because it will look just like everyone else’s. Do it right, the professional way, and follow our steps. We show you how to set it up right, AND, how to optimize it to drive business your way.
That’s the whole point, isn’t it? Blogging for business.
P.S. If you’ve bought the book, and still need help in optimizing your blog for business, you might want to participate in our 6-week intensive blog training teleseminar with Marketing Mentor Adam Urbanski. You can peek over his shoulder as we teach him how to blog and use a blog to get clients.
Register here: www.boostyourbizwithblogs.com.