- Headlines that tell the outline of the story, for people who are in a hurry and like just the facts.
- Testimonials for people who want to know what others think about something to help them decide whether they might like it, too.
- Juicy gossip is for people who love stories. Most people who have read this letter say, "I didn’t know that about you."
- An explanation of why I am qualified to write such a program, for careful people who want to be sure I am trustworthy.
- Explanations for skeptical people who don’t know if the program will work for them.
- Special bonus offers to convince people that their investment will be well worth the price.
Of course, the value is in writing in a way that is authentic, interesting, emotional, friendly and respectful. So many sales pages I see follow this template but are so overly-hyped that they lose readers along the way.
Oh, another big turn-off for me is a long list of bonuses! This has been so over-used on the Internet. Quite frankly, I don’t want all those ‘free’ bonuses, who has time to even read them?