How would you like to start 2006 with a team of professional coaches earning six to seven figure incomes, who are ready to "spill the beans" and turn you into a thriving coaching business owner?
Association of Coaching & Consulting Professionals (ACCPOW) is hosting their 2nd Annual Coaching Tele-Summit, which you can attend right from your home by telephone.
Last year, over 175 people attended the tele-summit from 17 countries around the world. Some woke up at 3 AM just to be a part of this live event, while others stayed on the line overtime just to get a chance to pick the experts’ brains!
The tele-summit kicks off on January 18, 2006 at 1pm EST and lasts 8 days.
It starts out with three exciting panel discussions:
- January 18 – Practice Building Panel Discussion
- January 19 – Practice Management Panel Discussion
- January 20 – Passive Revenue Panel Discussion
Following the initial panel discussions there will be five days of over a dozen coaching experts presenting their training sessions live. Here is who’ll be there to train you:
– "Setting up and Managing a Successful Coaching Practice," with Marcia Bench
– "Creating Client-Capturing Web Sites," with Kendall Summerhawk
– "Group Coaching Revenue Model," with Ginger Cockerham
– "Attracting High Paying Coaching Clients," with Terri Levine
– "Organizing and Hosting a Highly Successful Local Coaching Event," with Janice Copeland
– "Creating a ‘Million-Dollar’ Coaching Gym," with Chris Barrow
– "Building a Highly Targeted High Response Coaching Database," with Joel Christopher
– "Measuring What Matters: The 5 Key Metrics to Track, Watch and Cultivate, to Take Your Multiple Streams Business to 6 and 7 Figures," with Andrea Lee
– "Growing Your Coaching Business Fast With Strategic Alliances," with Christian Mickelsen
– "Getting Clients for Life: The New Model of Coaching That Makes You More Money and Provides More Value," with Marcia Bench
– "Setting Up Your Own Membership Based Coaching Program In 2 Weeks Or Less," with Christian Mickelsen
– "First 90-Day Marketing Plan," with Ramon Williamson
…and a couple more surprise coaches!
The entire event will be recorded and CDs will be sent to the tele-summit participants.
ACCPOW was founded and is run by Milana Leshinsky, one of the leading coaching entrepreneurs today, and the #1 provider of business tools for coaches.
Space is limited to only 197 coaches.
For details please visit this link here.
Hope you’ll be there! About the only thing missing in this teleseminar series is expertise on newsletters and blogs, but then you probably get enough about those tools from us!