The Publicity Hound, Joan Stewart, will be barking up our tree this Wednesday, April 12 at 8:30 ET on Conversations with Experts teleseries. There’s no charge for attending, but you do have to register, and if you can’t attend you can get the audio file.
And Joan is another example of someone who knows the value of a good label. She really knows how to ‘hound’ the key media people to bring you valued press, radio and TV exposure. Her weekly publicity tip newsletter even gives some good clean dog jokes! Here’s what you’ll learn from Joan this Wednesday:
Conversations with Experts
Wednesday, April 12, 8:30 p.m. ET
The media flock to experts. They interview them. They put them on the covers of magazines and quote them in ezines. They feature them on TV shows like "60 Minutes" and "Nightline."
Joan Stewart, a.k.a. The Publicity Hound, is a publicity expert who will share the secrets of how to position yourself as an expert so the media start flocking to you too. Joan has accepted and rejected thousands of story ideas during her 22 years as a newspaper editor.
During this Conversation, you will learn:
- Why it’s important to become an expert, then promote your expertise if you want publicity
- Where to begin a publicity campaign so you do the important legwork that will pay off months later
- How to create a "Top 25 Media Hit List" of your key media contacts who are in the best position to help you
- The Number One thing journalists will expect you to do before they agree to cover you
- How to pitch story ideas so you hit every journalist’s hot button
- Why "how to" articles written by experts help sell a product, service, cause or issue
- The easiest way imaginable to get into big national magazines over and over again
- How to find journalists who cover your area of expertise, even if you don’t know who they are
- The differences between bloggers and journalists and why you must never treat them the same
Register here: http://www.ConversationswithExperts.com
If you cannot attend the Conversation, you can pre-order the audio program for $4.95. After the Conversation the price will be $9.95. Save 50% and this link to order now: http://snipurl.com/Stewart_preorder
Conversations with Experts is sponsored by Build a Better Blog System.