I didn’t get an Academy nomination either, even though I am the best drama queen in my family, according to The Hubby. CoachEzines blog didn’t make this list, but that’s okay, we’re happy with our own little audience of faithful readers.
What these lists of Best Blogs always do for me (and should for you too), is make me aware of good content out there available to read and study. I didn’t know about some of these blogs, and will go there now to see what I’m missing.
- Brian Clark’s CopyBlogger
- Deborah Ng’s Freelance Writing Jobs
- Tom Chandler’s Copywriter Underground
- Liz Strauss’s Successful-Blog
- Angela Booth’s Writing Blog
- Kristen King’s InkThinker
- Anne Wayman’s The Golden Pencil
- Carson Brackney’s Content Done Better
- Dianna Huff’s B2B Marcom Writer Blog
- Allison Winn Scotch’s Ask Allison
The question to you, my dear readers, is this: what other blogs do you love? Please share so that we can broaden our reading horizons. They don’t have to be about writing; please nominate your favorites that you recommend others like you should be reading.