Sooner or later you’re going to want to finish writing your book and get published. Thousands of independent professionals are joining the ranks of published authors and you should be too. A published book can boost your credibility and make some money while furthering your career.
But there is a lot of know-how involved in publishing successfully. So if you can be in San Diego this Thursday, February 22, don’t miss this all-day workshop from the San Diego Publishers and Writers group.
This conference is called "Books: Today’s Secret Marketing Tool" and here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn from these five outstanding experts:
- Andrew Chapman will teach you how to brand your business with a book.
- Karla Olson will show you how easy it is to create a manuscript that achieves your marketing goals.
- Jeniffer Thompson will help you create a Website that promotes both your book and your business.
- Paulette Ensign will reveal product-line and brand-extension opportunities for your book and your business.
- Lee Silber will uncover the unique business marketing opportunities that books afford.