- When I sit down to the computer (yes, in my pj’s – after all most days it’s 5 a.m.!), I reflect on what really matters, what’s going on in my business, and how can I be of service by giving interesting and educational information to my readers.
- When I search for interesting nuggets to write about, I am keeping my professional skills up to date and relevant in my area of expertise (writing for the web, blogs for business, Internet marketing for the small business professional).
- I blog to get my creative juices going.
- I blog to reach out to others who have similar interests.
- I blog to get stuff out of my head where it doesn’t do much good rattling around; often my blog posts reveal a larger issue that I will turn into a series of articles, an ebook, or teleclass event.
I didn’t mention the obvious reasons, such as spectacular search engine traffic, increase in sales and revenues, or the tripling of my business in 3 years…that would just be too superficial, n’est-ce pas?
Next up, here is who The Blog Squad is tagging to answer the question, Why do you blog?