When I started out in 1999, there were only 2 ways I wrote for the web: updating my website (through someone else) and writing email.
Today, I’ve got a list of writing tasks to do:
- Blog posts for 4 different blogs
- Weekly ezine Savvy eBiz Tips
- Articles for directory submissions
- Article for my Customized Newsletter Services
- White paper for Blog Squad
- Sales copy for new Blog Squad group coaching
- Email promotion copy for new group
- 6 press releases to announce client successes
Does this seem a lot to you? It seems if you’re trying to do business online, a major part of what you do is write for a living. Am I the only one whose list of writing tasks is growing?
Take our new poll to the left and let us know which tasks are the most challenging for you.