Let me ask you… What do you want your content marketing efforts to accomplish for you?
• Communicate with prospects and customers
• Build relationships with both prospects, customers, and strategic partners
• Create informational products
• Give information away and sell some
• Up-sell current customers to higher ticket products
• Attract more people to your business through useful content
• Keep building your list of prospects by providing more useful, relevant content to readers
Soak, wash, rinse… and repeat.
We think that a blog is the best way to provide content to people who need solutions to problems. But there are other important elements necessary to make the pathway go from content to marketing to sales and profit.
Next up – The second most important step: using a great shopping cart and database management tool.