What marketing question would you want to ask an entrepreneur or small business professional? Submit a question and you’ll be entered to win a book.
Denise and I are going to Adam Urbanski’s Info-Product Intensive this week in Costa Mesa, and we’ll be interviewing participants with our Flip videos. We made a list of things to ask people, but we want you to participate.
What’s one question would you ask an entrepreneur about marketing?
Here’s a list of the books you can win:
- The Ultimate Guide to Electronic Marketing for Small Business by Tom Antion
- Publish & Prosper: Blogging for Business by DL Bryon & Steve Broback
- Email Marketing by the Num8ers by Chris Baggott
- What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting by Ted Demopoulos
- Naked Conversations by Shel Israel and Robert Scoble
Here are some questions we thought of to ask, just as examples:
- What’s your favorite social networking site and how do you use it to market your business?
- What’s your primary online marketing tactic and what kind of results do you get?
- How do you get your clients now, and how do you envision it for the future?
- How do you use your blog for business?
Give us your question, or vote on one of these, and you’ll be entered to win a book from the list above.
Why are we doing this? Content, connection, and creativity.
We’ll be connecting with the people we interview, we’ll post the videos on our blogs, we’ll create more interesting valuable content that our readers (viewers) can use for their own businesses.
If you’re wondering what to write about on your blog or in your newsletter, let your customers create your content with you. People are always curious to know what other people are doing. Ask them, record them and write about them.