"Where can I find someone to write and edit my blog posts?" a colleague asked me this morning. That’s a smart question. You can’t do it all yourself. You can, but there’s probably not enough time to service clients, make money, run a business and write on your blog. Get help.
The colleague who asked me this question is a great and prolific writer. He has more ideas and content than he has time to write up. A professional editor could turn his articles into dynamic blog posts that would make a huge difference in his search engine traffic.
But this takes time and energy. You have to look at keywords and be strategic with headlines.
Get someone who:
- Knows blogging (your platform system, whatever that is)
- Knows how to write
- Knows something about content marketing and writing to persuade
- Knows what a good headline is
- Is keyword savvy
- Knows something about your niche
- Has impeccable grammar and editing knowledge
- Has a journalist’s nose for news
- Has personality and can be conversational in writing
We don’t have any referrals for great blog writers, but there are
plenty of sites that do. Just Google. Or use Elance, or Craig’s List.
And there are plenty of writer’s blogs and writer’s job listings you
In our teleclass last week with Chris Baggott we talked about the importance of quantity as well as quality. You can get the audio file here. It may be time to call in some help with your blog writing.
SEO Blogging vs. Community