Want to win a free book? I’m running a contest… The entries are fantastic already! Please join the fun…
If you’re new to marketing your business online, you’ve got a lot of learning to do. Fortunately there are a lot of books published now so you don’t have to spend a fortune buying expensive ebooks and home study courses. Here’s my list of free books you can win:
- What No One Ever Tells You About Blogging and Podcasting by Ted Demopoulos
- Meatball Sundae by Seth Godin
- Email Marketing by the Num8ers by Chris Baggott
- The Ultimate Guide to Electronic Marketing for Small Business by Tom Antion
- Naked Conversations by Robert Scobel & Shel Israel
- Publish & Prosper: Blogging for Business by DL Byron & Steve Brobeck
- Advertising Headlines that Make You Rich by David Garfinkel
- Writing White Papers by Michael Stelzner
I’ve got duplicate copies of these books and I’m cleaning out my book shelves. I’ve read everyone of these and they’re excellent. You should read them too.
How to win a book: Contribute to my blog post below, my list of 10 Ways to Write to Makes Readers Think. I’ll pick three people from those who leave comments and send them the book of their choice from this list.
Or, take a stab at writing an answer to the bonus question in that post. Oh, and if you don’t want to contribute to the list, I’ll still send you a book if you want to pay the shipping. Just let me know which book and where to send it.