You won't want to miss Leesa Barnes’ Social Media Summit II.
It's Leesa's second year of presenting the telesummit with expert info
on what's new in Social Media and what you really need to pay attention
to for growing your business on the Web.
On Friday, January 23, 2009, at 1:30 p.m. ET, The Blog Squad presents this program:
Get the Best Out of Your Blog: How to Create Massive Visibility on The Web
about it: Many of your ideal clients go online every day, and some have
problems only you can solve …but sadly, most of them can't find you.
order to build desire for your products and services you need to be
findable online. If you want to take your business from doing OK to
doing great, you need to have massive visibility online. With the
proliferation of easy-to-use web tools, you can easily connect with
more people than ever before.
If your goal is to transform
people's lives doing what you love, then you need to create massive
visibility online. The best way to do that is with a business blog
You'll learn how to use your blog to:
- Get you massive visibility so your ideal clients can find you
- Reverse the client chase, to attract your ideal clients online, spending less than 30 minutes a day and $10 a month
- Tap into the pool of 1.4 billion people world-wide who are connected to the Internet and looking for information and solutions
- Connect with ideal clients in a more intimate way so they are
driven to contact you, already pre-sold to buy your products or services
- Leverage the power social networking sites without wasting your time
Don't waste time trying to guess what's best. Learn from the experts. For more info and to register, click here.