- What problem do you solve?
- Who are you writing for?
- Why should anyone read this? Does the headline compel people to read more?
- How are you different from your competitors?
- If your ideal clients were to search for solutions to their problem, what keywords would they use? Are these keywords in the headline, first paragraph and repeated in the body?
- What key piece of content do you give away to visitors that showcases your expertise and engages with readers on a really human level?
These review questions apply to all your content: blog posts, emails, e-newsletters, special reports. What else should you ask yourself before you publish content? What am I missing that needs to be considered?