- People who are professionals who need a better online presence
- People who are highly educated and smart
- …some of whom are new to computers and Internet tools
- …some of whom are tech-savvy but don’t like to write
- …some of whom are savvy but time-constricted
- …some need everything done for them, others just a portion
- …most are very good at what they do for a living, but need help with online marketing and content marketing
- Many are over 45-50 and are self-employed or thinking about becoming so
- Some are over 60 and thinking about another business or consulting service
- Many offer services in-person and would like to expand opportunities to the Web & phone
- Most have a ton of knowledge that could easily be packaged, marketing and sold via Web
Are you sitting on a gold mine that isn’t making money? What are you waiting for? Your knowledge and expertise can be monetized. In fact, if you’re really interested in making a difference in the world, it behooves you to take some steps to make your wisdom available to a global audience of people who need it.
Who are you?
Are you a professional with degrees out the wazoo and years of expertise? Or, maybe a street-smarts business owner? Or you may be a talented person who needs to let the world know you exist so people can buy your stuff or hire you to help them…
Maybe you’re a lawyer, doctor, psychologist, nurse, teacher, chiropractor, consultant, artist, speaker? Maybe you’re at a point in your career you’d like to develop some passive income through the Internet? Or retire, but keep some money coming in…
You know a ton of stuff about the field you’re in. You’ve been using the Web and computers for research and communicating. You’d like to start a blog, or learn to use some of the social sites like Twitter for business. You might want to publish an e-newsletter, white paper, or ebook as well.
You’re not an idiot…
Why is it when it comes to Internet marketing, there’s so much stuff online, you can’t help but feel like a techno-idiot? It’s not true, of course, but it can feel that way.
I know, I can relate. I make a good living online now, but it took many years for me to learn how to put up a web page, build a marketing list, use a shopping cart, publish a blog that gets traffic, and sell info products so that I could profit from the Internet.
If this is you, then you’ve come to the right place.
This blog’s for you: Attract, Sell and Profit
I probably have some products or services you can use. And there’s a lot of free information here to make the Internet marketing learning curve easier.
Subscribe to this blog so you can get email updates. I post almost daily about things you need to know if you want to attract the right people to your business, sell them products and services, and profit online.
There’s a subscription form in the upper right corner of this blog. Fill it out and stay informed.
Or, if you’re RSS savvy, if you prefer to add this blog’s feed to your feed reader by RSS, use the subscribe link above in the navigation bar.
Keep in touch, leave me comments, and let me know what you need to know. This blog’s for you…