Are these social media monsters a problem for you? The confusion, clutter and mindless chatter you find on some sites? As I told you yesterday, I lack clarity with what the heck I'm doing in social media. I mean, I have a few things down, but I don't really have a plan or a strategy.
From what I hear, the confusion, clutter and chatter is a problem for many other people too.
It feels like someone let the dogs out and the barking is so loud I can't think. I haven't written much about Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and the likes because it leaves me feeling strangely inadequate and stupid.
Like maybe I should join some sort of 12 Step group for the Twitter-shy and Facebook-phobic. If you're like me, or maybe even worse, my friend Joan Stewart is going to help.
I'm interviewing Joan and her new expert partner Dr. Jeanne Hurlbert this Thusday, December 17, 2009 at 4 p.m. ET. Click here to register:
Please join me for a free teleseminar, you won't regret it. Joan and Jeanne will talk about:
- 5 reasons why you must participate at social media sites if you want to grow your business
- Why Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook might not be the best sites for you
- 6 huge roadblocks that are keeping most people from actively participating in social media
- 3 common mistakes that can derail your efforts and how to keep from making them
- The biggest, dumbest mistakes Jeanne and Joan made when they started
- A killer tip that will help you establish your expertise and enhance your credibility fairly quickly, with almost no work on your part
- How to know fairly quickly exactly how you should be spending your time at social media sites and what you should be discussing
- Why generating thousands of followers on sites like Facebook and Twitter can be a major mistake
- How to promote without looking like you're promoting
Click here to register for the Social Media Solutions teleseminar with Joan and Jeanne: