Are you an independent professional who provides services? For example, are you a coach, speaker, consultant, or some kind of marketing specialist? Do people pay you for your expertise? And are you pretty much working solo?
2nd question: Do you need marketing content for your online sites? Like web pages, sales copy for landing pages, white papers, special reports and cornerstone content?
3rd: What's stopping you from writing great content that brings in clients?
Here's what I think… and I could be wrong, but based on what my clients tell me about why they don't write better online content:
- Too busy to sit down and craft good content that gets action
- Too wrapped up in delivering services to pay attention to marketing
- Too immersed in the biz to see what outsiders see
- Too time-pressed managing day-to-day stuff
- Too immersed in face-to-face contacts, no time left for online updates
- Too cautious about tech savvy skills
- Too unsure what or how to improve content
- Too ego-centric, too focused on features of services instead of benefits to clients
- Too informative, academic, or ho-hum, not entertaining
- Too commercial, not relationship-enhancing
- Too absent… just not there online, not enough content that says anything at all… just a brochure
What's else should be on this list? What are the reasons you don't improve your online content? Or… maybe it doesn't need improving, it's the best you've got? (Good for you!)
Next question (and I'll bet you knew this was coming…): What's stopping you from hiring someone to help you improve your online content? Come on, seriously, what are the stoppers? Is is time? Money? Don't know who to ask? Let me know the challenges, leave a comment.
Suggestion: to learn smart blogging strategies you can do yourself, I've just released my new blogging-in-a-box tutorial: audio mp3 file, transcripts, PDF handouts.
Time-Saving Tips for Smart Blogging, a blogging-in-a-box tutorial. Click to find out more.
BONUS:I'll throw in a bonus emailed blog review for the first 25 buyers, just send me an email with your blogging URL!