There are 3 big reasons you need to be asking your potential and current clients questions:
- You need to find out who they are: demographics and psychographics.
- You need to find out what they want: what are their challenges, what products would they like, what kinds of services they'd pay money for.
- You also want to get their feedback, especially from those who have used your products and services.
Yesterday we had a fantastic Webinar with Dr. Jeanne Hurlbert of MySurveyExpert.com. Jeanne is the go-to person when you want to create surveys and quizzes that work to grow your business. As a Ph.D. sociologist and professor, she's worked with some big name companies as well as some entrepreneurs like Tony Robbins.
It's sort of surprising that up until now, there haven't been any programs that teach you how to do surveys and quizzes, that is, not the kind of professional surveys that build connections and convert to sales.
Everybody knows how important surveying your people is, yet nobody teaches you how to do a great survey that connects and converts.
Initially, I thought "What's the big deal? I've had statistics in grad school, I can create my own survey." But there's a lot more to it than writing good questions.
You see, the last time I did a survey, it had great questions. It also had some great problems:
- There were too many questions, so many people didn't take the time to respond
- There were too many open-ended questions, so the resulting data was hard to summarize in a meaningful way
- The questions seemed to jump around without any meaningful flow
- The benefits to people taking the survey weren't apparent
MySurveyExpert teaches you how to do it the right way, the way that gets results for your business. Right now you can get a charter membership with a boat-load of bonuses, survey templates, ready-made emails, 3 ways to generate testimonials, tips for using social media with surveys, and personalized help.
Check it out. Read the information on this page and see if it doesn't make sense for you and your business.
I know how valuable this stuff is because I myself use Jeanne's products and survey system. Am I an affiliate? You bet. I stand behind this 100%. I believe that any professional who wants to capture the hearts and minds of visitors to their website or blog should be using a survey or quiz.