What are you reading? You may not have much time to keep up with the latest biz books in your field. But some of us (me) spend a lot of time reading. Let me share with you what I'm reading now that I think is really worthwhile.
Here's what's on my night table, my desk, my lounge chair out by the pool, and next to my stationary exercise bike:
- Mojo: How to Get It, How to Keep It, How to Get It Back If You Lose It, by Marshall Goldsmith
- Rules of Thumb, by Alan M. Webber
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? by Seth Godin
- Flow: the Psychology of Optimal Experience, by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
- The Healthiest Meals on Earth, by Jonny Bowden
- The Mature Mind: the Positive Power of the Aging Brain, by Gene D. Cohen
- Letting Go of the Words: Writing Web Content that Works, by Janice Redish
- Drive: the Surprising Truth about What Motivates Us, by Daniel H. Pink
- Driven: How Human Nature Shapes Our Choices, by Paul R. Lawrence and Nitin Nohria
What's on your reading list?