You probably already know you should be using video to attract readers to your website, but you might not know how easy and quick it is. Publishing video on your site is like a client magnet.
Trust me on this, you don’t need to buy expensive tools and hire a producer. It’s the best way to get new viewers to your website and blog. (And it’s really easy when you use a monthly production service like I do: iMotionVideo, who does it all for me!)
But what if you want to do it yourself? What are the basics you need to know? How can you learn to use video quickly?
This week, when two of Tom Antion‘s people called me up with an offer of a free webinar on video marketing, I immediately saw the value in sharing these video tips with you.
I asked them to deliver this webinar exclusively for professionals who don’t have a lot of time for marketing tactics.
Join me, along with Colin Martin and Marc Bullard, in a free webinar next Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 5:00pm ET to learn the secret tactics successful marketers are using on free hosting sites such as YouTube that are bringing an avalanche of traffic to their websites.
Register to attend and get the recorded webinar here:
Online video is THE most powerful tool on the Internet for driving traffic to your websites and services. Search engines are focusing on online video to deliver the content their customers are looking for and have even changed their search parameters to push video to the top of the search results.
Your business can get quick, effective search engine results that used to take months or even years to achieve, all for next to nothing to produce.
Register here to reserve your seat and receive the access link:
You will get access to the recording too.
You will learn:
- How to do the critical keyword research you need BEFORE you start shooting
- How to properly fill out your video titles and descriptions for maximum search engine placement
- How to find subscribers and friends for your channel
- How to brand your channel to effectively promote your business
- How to use comments wisely to drive traffic to your channel
- How to share your YouTube video on all of your other social profiles
- How to script your video to get the most traffic to your website
- How to decipher YouTube’s statistics program to create better videos
- A Super Bonus: How to add duplicate video content to your channel without it being rejected (a tip YouTube doesn’t want you to know about!).
I hope you are able to join me next Thursday, May 19, at 5:00PM ET. (Will be recorded!)