“I did want to let you know that the blog does have a lot of traffic on the Hostgator reports. I am seeing some leads coming into the main website as well. I am very pleased with the blog articles. Thanks for doing an awesome job!” D.M., Ph.D. executive coach and consultant
As a founder of The Blog Squad, I can’t imagine any professional NOT having a blog. If you want to get found by the people who need your services, a blog is the best darn marketing tool on the planet!
There are a number of ways I can help you get great results from your blog. If you’re not getting results, you may be doing something wrong. Don’t waste your time and energy. Blog smart.
If you need a ghost writer to supplement your blogging (or other writing projects), please email or call me to discuss these services. These opportunities depend on how much time I have free and get filled quickly.
“Did you know that HubSpot customers who write just 3-4 blog posts per month get 20 more monthly lead submissions, 800 more monthly site visits, 60 more Twitter followers, and 50 more Facebook like’s than customers who only write 2 blog posts per month? That’s a HUGE difference.”
Blog writing services start at $397/month for one blog posts a week or $597/month for twice a week with some original content. (Personal, leadership development, and health/brain/psychology topics only)
1. Basic Blogging Services: $397/ month includes 1 posts per week or 4 per month. Each post is formatted, linked, search optimized and photo added. Your content or mine. Information from books & articles, topics are primarily leadership & personal development. Posts are approximately 300 – 500 words long.
2. Premium Blogging Services: $597/month includes 1-2 posts a week, or 6 per month. Each post is formatted, linked, search optimized and photo added. Your content or mine. Information from books & articles, topics are primarily leadership & personal development. Posts are approximately 300 – 500 words long. Social Media services not included.
3. Blog Content Marketing & Social Media Services: $850/month includes 2 posts a week, up to 8 per month, includes posting on the blog with photos. Includes linking to appropriate sites for SEO, updates on social media of blog posts (Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn). Oversight of content marketing strategy and results.
- Blog set up and design: Customized WordPress blogs are available through the good people I use myself. Email me for details: Starting at $999.00.
- Time Saving Tips for Smart Blogging: Do-It-Yourself Blog Training: – $39.95
In this blogging in a box tutorial, you get an audio interview of Joan Stewart, aka The Publicity Hound, asking me every question in the book about how to save time and energy with smart blogging tips. Included are transcripts and 23 pages of worksheets, articles and handouts.
Web Writing Services
Need someone to write content for you? I specialize in content for coaches and consultants in the areas of:
- Professional and leadership development
- Executive coaching
- Personal development, life coaching
- Brain fitness, psychology
- Organizational development
Depending on the goals for your content (establish thought leadership, credibility, trust, attract leads or convert to sales), I can create content for:
- Web pages
- Landing pages
- White papers
- Email promotions
- Coach training curriculum
Content Creation, Web Writing Services: customized projects on demand, email me.
Content Marketing Strategy Plan with Web Writing, 6 Pages: $3,000.
A white paper, ebook, case study or special report
You probably can’t write about yourself the way an experienced Internet journalist can. Here’s how to create a key piece of killer content that sells you and your services better. You can use this to attract the right people and get them on your marketing list.
I can do it for you. I will interview you, review your current content marketing information, and create a new piece exclusive for you and your business.
Expert Ebook Writing Services: $850/month
Customized White Paper: $1900.
Delivered digitally, PDF formatting available, custom designs & formatting additional fee.
Content Strategy Review
By now you might have a clue that having a great blog is needed, but not enough. …
- Your Web pages need to be concise, and written for attracting leads…
- You need downloadable key content pieces like a survey or an ebook or white paper
- You need Social Media profiles and participation on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook
- It all needs to be linked with automatic RSS feeds
- And coordinated and tied to your merchant cart
- With a newsletter & email marketing promotions
- With landing pages for converting to sales
- Accompanied by autoresponders…
It can be overwhelming…Which is most important, how much time should you be spending, where should you be putting your energy and resources…? Many professionals don’t know how to re-purpose content to save time, energy and money. Some don’t know which online tools to use to save money. This is my area of expertise.
Let’s create a smart content marketing strategy, and I can show you what it should be doing for you.
Content Marketing Strategy Consultation hourly fee: $200. We will work by phone, email and screen cast for 60-75 minutes. You will learn what you need to do next, for the week, the next month and the next six months. You will know which tools, which sites, which services to use (many of them free). You will have a clear road map to execute that will bring great results.
Questions? Of course you’ve got some! Call me as if I were in the US: 858-224-5886
One hour consulting services: $200.00
Three hours consulting services: $480.00
A client reports…
When we started working together back in 2001, I could never have envisioned the important role your newsletter service would play in the successful growth of my coaching business. As you recall, in the beginning we were only mailing a bi-monthly print newsletter to about XX subscribers. In the subsequent years, we converted from print to electronics and quadrupled our output.
Today, thanks to you, we’re e-mailing two newsletters per month to over 6000 readers! And because people like the newsletter and tell others about it, the list is rapidly growing.
Not long ago I received a call from the president of a company who wanted to talk about my coaching services. When I asked him how he got my name, he replied, “I’ve been reading your newsletter for the past six months. In every issue, you describe our problems so well that I’d swear you’ve been following me around. We know you understand us, so we want to talk to you about helping us.”
Patsi, that’s a tribute to your knowledge and skills. You pick timely subjects and express them in a manner that helps people do their jobs better. Readers see my newsletter as a valuable service, not as an advertisement.
I suppose I could publish my own newsletter. But you’re a talented writer, which I am not, and you know how to publish newsletters in attractive formats, which I don’t. Besides, you save me an enormous amount of time that I can devote to income-producing activities. Teaming up with you is a win-win proposition. It increases the effectiveness of my newsletter and the profits of my business.
This year, Joan Walsh and I launched a new business, Kashbox Coaching, which offers corporate and individual coaching, strategic planning, and assessment services. We plan to start a newsletter for it soon (in addition to the ones you are currently producing for me), so expect a call. You’re our “go-to” person for building a successful company!
St. Simons Island, GA
Questions? Want to see if we can come up with something new and different for you? Email and let’s talk.