Whenever you write an email, an article, or a web page, Milana Leshinsky of ACCPOW suggests you use it at least three times in various ways. This makes sense; why waste your valuable time and energy when an email can be turned into an article, or a FAQ’s page, or form the basis of many other uses. Here’s is what she shares in her valuable newsletter:
ACCPOW – Coaching Business FastTrack
How to Leverage Your Intellectual Property for Maximum Profits
I don’t know about you, but I would like to "squeeze" as much potential (read "profits") out of every minute I work as possible.
If I create something once, I better use it in at least three different ways, or I consider it a waste of time.
A good friend of mine said to me a while ago:
"If it only has one use, don’t do it!"
What does this mean?
It might mean different things to different people, but here is what it means to me:
1. Save all emails you send to clients and turn them into articles.
2. Collect all posts you make on message boards and discussion lists and convert them into a Frequently Asked Questions page.
3. Gather all your articles, organize them by category and create a private membership site.
4. Record your teleclassess and add all of the recordings to your membership site.
5. Turn all your articles into PDF files, burn them onto a CD and sell it as a collection of "special reports." You can also offer it as a bonus to any other product, service, or event you sell.
6. Create case studies based on your coaching sessions, then add them to your web site for content or as a special report for generating leads
7. Design your programs (seminars, coaching, training, etc.) in modules. This way you can repackage them or sell each module individually in the future.
8. Videotape your live events and offer them as products or bonuses.
9. Create an outline of your new information product (book or e-book). When you write your newsletter, focus each issue on a section or a chapter. By the end of 3 to 6 months, you might have your entire product completed.
10. License your materials (workshops, tools, assessments, coaching programs, systems, etc.) to other coaches and trainers to spread your brand while generating literally unlimited revenue
Here is a recommended resource: http://www.LicensingRevenueSecrets.com
Every minute you spend writing, speaking or coaching, will pay you twenty times over.
P.S. To subscribe to Milana’s worthy newsletter, go here: www.CoachingBusinessWeekly.com