How did I go from writing one article every other month to 3-5 a month? It used to be a struggle. I’d take out stacks of books from the library, order them like crazy from Amazon, hunker down and read, re-read, take notes, and write and re-write.
Now it’s taking me less and less time, and I’m having more fun with writing than ever before. When you can make it fun, it goes quickly and you don’t keep putting if off.
There’s only one or two experts I trust when it comes to getting good article writing advice. One of the best in the biz is Christopher Knight, who runs EzineArticles.com. If you ever get a chance to do a teleseminar on article writing with Christopher, jump on it. You’ll learn alot.
Stay tuned for a special announcement on Tuesday about the release of Christopher Knight’s great system to learn how to write more and better articles, and get more results from your writing.
Here’s what you’ll be able to access:
- How to crank up the traffic your articles can generate for your website(s)
- The (1) secret that 14% of EzineArticles.com Authors Know that the other 86% don’t
- (7) Article Content Sources you may have overlooked
- An Article Idea Generator that will help you plow through any slow creativity periods
- Article Writing Production Mistakes Newbies Make That You Must Avoid
- How to double your article inventory in 90 days or less
- 3 Simple Article Templates To Help You Begin Your Article Production Mentality
Strategies To Track Your Article Writing Production
Check back here on Tuesday, you’ll get a special discount if you are one of the first people to order this system on the release date.