Every Monday I meet Pablo Healing in the gym at our club for an hour of intense, grueling, sweaty workout. Yes, that’s really his name… and even though working out with Pablo can hurt, in an odd way, it’s healing and I look forward to it!
Not that I can’t workout without him. I do. Just not as well by myself. Why? Because, like any human, I make excuses, and when it starts to hurt, I back off.
Pablo is a trainer who doesn’t allow me to ‘back off,’ because he knows humans. He knows we are capable of a lot more than we think.
Truth is, I’ve never been fitter; it’s improved my stamina on the tennis courts as well as my League match scores. Working with a personal trainer works incredibly well, on many levels – physically, mentally and spiritually.
Have you considered a personal trainer for your business blog? Can you imagine what you could achieve with The Blog Squad there along-side you as you get your blog in optimal shape?
With a little bit of coaching and accountability you could have a really buff blog that attracts more readers and converts more prospects to clients.
During The Blog Squad’s 4-week training program, we’ll give your blog a workout in four areas:
That’s like working your body for strength, cardio, flexibility, and balance/coordination training.
You wouldn’t work out just your biceps, would you?
It’s human. We tend to do the easy stuff that requires minimum effort, and then we expect maximum results!
Never underestimate the power of two or three people focused together to bring magnificence to your work. You can achieve Better Business Blogging and it’s easier than you think:
Join our group of focused professionals during our 4-week program starting February 5:
Better Business Blogging: Boost Your Blog for Better Results
…how to use the 4-point CODA system to take your blog to the next level
Here’s what’s included in your blogging workout:
- 4+ hours of blog coaching with an exclusive group of professionals
- How to optimize your blog’s content, drive traffic, increase your visibility in the blogosphere and be more findable by the search engines
- Worksheets to guide you through the action steps
- Audio files and transcripts from the every class for your ongoing review
- YOUR questions answered every week in a private forum to make sure you get what YOU need to succeed
- Classes consisting of: case studies, focused lecture on one optimization topic, Q&A and reporting on weekly progress
- A copy of The Blog Squad’s ebook, Build a Better Blog: The Ultimate Guide for Boosting Your Business with a Professional Blog ($97 value)
- MP3 audio Program: "How to Use a Blog to Gain Expert Status" ($47 value)
- Press Release Template for announcing your blog to the world ($75 value)
- Access to a members’ only discussion forum where you’ll get feedback from your peers and your blogging questions answered by The Blog Squad (priceless!)
For more details and to register, please go to www.boostyourbusinessblog.com
The Business Blog workout program begins next week, on Tuesday, February 5 at 5 pm Eastern Time. Don’t delay…reserve your spot now.
P.S. Read about one of our clients who attributes over $800,000 in new business to his blog: biz blog results.