But here’s what readers of Michael Stelzner’s Writing White Papers blog voted for. Check these resources out, you’ll find good inspiration no matter what, how, or why you write.
- Copyblogger: As the undefeated champ, this blog has held the number-one spot for three straight years! The baby of Brian Clark, this blog keeps winning because of its excellent and educational articles.
- Men With Pens: James Chartrand and Harry McLeod are the dynamic duo who continue to deliver rich content and community discussion.
- Freelance Writing Jobs: Founded by Deb Ng, this site is the first stop for freelance writers seeking new work and great articles (and it remains a top winner since this contest began).
- Write to Done: This blog delivers a steady stream of excellent articles for all writers and is the product of top blogger Leo Babauta.
- Confident Writing: Looking for encouragement? Joanna Young will help you take your writing to the next level.
- The Renegade Writer: Linda Formichelli and Diana Burell, authors of a book by the same name, help freelance journalists find inspiration.
- Remarkable Communication: One part writing, one part marketing and one part selling, this excellent blog by Sonia Simone will help any writer succeed.
- Writing Journey: Looking for a great stop on your writing journey? Bob Younce’s blog will refresh and energize you.
- Freelance Parent: Two moms, Lorna Doone Brewer and Tamara Berry, provide excellent perspective on writing while balancing time with little ones.
- Urban Muse: Susan Johnson covers a wide range of excellent topics that all writers will enjoy.
P. S. Thanks if you nominated me anyway! This was a close race; the top 3 blogs were practically tied.
Want to know my new favorite writing/marketing blog? Naomi had many nominations, and should have been on the list. Check out IttyBiz…