We made the list of Top 42 Content Marketing blogs announced this week by Joe Pulizzi of Junta42. I have to admit, I’m tickled pink, coming in at #3 just after Lee Odden of Online Marketing Blog and Brian Clark of Copyblogger!
Big congratulations to Lee and Brian, and to all the 42 other fine writers/marketers/bloggers on this list. Be sure to bookmark these sites and subscribe if you want to learn the art of content marketing from the best.
I blush to think of being in the company of such marketing experts as Rohit Bhargava, David Meerman Scott, Seth Godin, and Michael Stelzner, all of whom I admire for the way they write and understand marketing in their niches.
Big thanks to Joe Pulizzi who leads the Content Marketing way by putting together a great list of resources for us all.
Here’s how the list was chosen according to their press release:
The Top 42 Content Marketing Blogs stand out for their commitment to covering the issues at the heart of content marketing.
Unlike other top blog lists that focus on solely traffic and popularity, the Junta42 team reviews each blog individually on the basis of the following:
- Relation to the field of content marketing
- Reader Value
- Junta42 Member Rank
- Google page rank
"The content marketing revolution is alive and well," says Pulizzi, who is founder and chief content officer of Junta42. "Marketing professionals are trying to figure out how to create valuable, relevant and compelling content – and that’s exactly what they’ll find on the Junta42 Top 42 Content Marketing Blogs list."
Joe Pulizzi is co-author along with Newt Barrett of Get Content, Get Clients, a best selling handbook on content marketing.
The Top Five Blogs Include:
- Online Marketing Blog, from Lee Odden, CEO of TopRank Online Marketing.
- Copyblogger, from writer and entrepreneur Brian Clark.
- Writing on the Web, from writing and blogging expert Patsi Krakoff.
- Influential Marketing Blog, from public relations guru Rohit Bhargava, author of Personality Not Included
- Web Ink Now, from David Meerman Scott, author of the bestselling The New Rules of Marketing and PR.