I just got off the phone with Easton Ellsworth. My "new set of glasses" blog improvement program continues this month over on my ContentforCoaches blog site. I continue to be amazed. (Sorry, I can't tell you details until they're unveiled…)
The point I want to make is that none of us can know what we don't know. We can't see what we never noticed before. Forgive me if I come across as gushing, but I have to share what I feel…
Working with Easton is like going to the most expensive fashion designer on TV and getting a style makeover. Only he's not changing the shoes or the belt, or the way you wear your hair. That would cost you money. You'd look better, but you have to pay for it.
No, this is a makeover to your blog, your social media visibility, your information products, your SEO issues…all those things you must do for an online business. Only these changes make YOU money! I like that. Cost of investment in Visionary Blogging program? Can you believe only $47?
Here's what's included:
- Every week, you receive a members-only newsletter issue by email with personalized advice and announcements regarding member events.
- You can ask Easton as many questions as you like, whenever you like.
- He answers your questions via the weekly VB Pro newsletter.
- Monthly VB Pro 90-minute interactive group phone calls.
- Each phone call is recorded and archived so you can listen to it again, anytime you want.
- During the first calendar week of each month, you will receive your monthly progress report by email as a printable PDF document. This special report will give you Easton’s best observations and suggestions for you based on his inspection of over 130 elements of your blog and your social media accounts (e.g. Twitter, Facebook).
I just love the personal attention Easton gives me. Who wouldn't? He's not speaking in generalities, he's addressing my issues, my problems. I'm learning what I need to know, for my business. He even did a recorded screencast of my blog so I can go back and refer to it and actually see what he's pointing out.
The thing I want to emphasize is this: I'm a blogging expert based on the last five years I've been working with other people's blogs. I co-founded The Blog Squad. I publish eBooks on Better Business Blogging, 15 Ways to Find Good Blog Content, and teach this stuff. I do blog makeovers myself.
So why would I promote somebody else's blog improvement program? Because I'm benefiting from a new pair of glasses, someone who sees things differently than I. Easton comes from the tech side of things, has more experience with search engine workings, and knows things I don't.
Sure, I want my readers to hire me for consulting on content marketing with blogs, and content marketing strategies. However, I recognize that I can never stop learning, especially in the domains where I am lacking, like search engine mysteries, blog design and plug-ins, etc.
Two things I want you to do after reading this post:
- If you haven't already, download my two free digital reports, 15 Ways to Find Good Blog Content, and Better Business Blogging. The links are at the top of the page under Digital Downloads.
- Click over to Easton Ellsworth's Visionary Blogging program and review the valuable help he's making available to you. Tell him I said to say 'Hi!' Ask him your questions, and sign up for his program. (I don't get an affiliate commission, I'm promoting this program because I believe in it.)
That's it. Hope to see you on one of his calls, so that we can connect in the Blogosphere…
You're not meant to know it all, but you'd be a fool not to ask for help and learn…
Photo credits: Shutterstock