Conversations with Experts
Wednesday, February 8, 2006, 8:30 p.m. ET
How to Build an eBay Business that Generates Repeat Sales and Loyal Customers
In recent years, eBay competition has become fierce. Tens of thousands of new sellers have entered the eBay marketplace, including large-scale retailers with the edge of professional marketing expertise and power-house corporate experience.
The eBay market has also been flooded with small-time sellers, who sell at low margins for little profit and make it difficult for other sellers to compete with their prices. To succeed, you need to pay attention to how you "market" your products.
In this discussion you’ll learn how to:
- Understand buyers and position your products for faster, higher margin sales
- Present products more persuasively (in visual and in written form)
- Create urgency and sweeten the deal
- Differentiate your business from competitors
- Cultivate loyal customers and build positive feedback
- Discover what makes buyers choose one item over an identical one
- Learn why customers come back to trusted sellers time and again
If you cannot attend the Conversation, you can pre-order the audio program for $4.95. After the Conversation the price will be $9.95. Save 50% and use this link to order now.
Conversations with Experts: How to Build Your Business On and Off-line Hosted by Denise Wakeman and Patsi Krakoff.
Conversations with Experts is sponsored by Build a Better Blog System: www.BuildaBetterBlogSystem.com