Since we Americans celebrate gratitude at this time of year, I made a list of things I’m grateful for in this new era of easy visibility and findability on the Web. Perhaps you can relate and will be inspired to make up your own gratitude list.
I’m grateful for (in no particular order):
- Business blogs that make it easy to stay informed and connect with others
- Twitter and Facebook that make it easy AND fun to build communities!
- Shopping cart systems like Kick Start Cart that make it easy to build a database list that’s easy to segment, broadcast messages, and seamlessly process registrations and purchases
- Google that makes it easy to do research and locate information and people
- Smart Internet marketers who by their clever ideas light the way and show us what’s possible
Of course, this is a list related to my business and the Internet. I'm thinking I'd like to write another list now, of all the things in the world and in my private world that I'm grateful for.
Why should you do this? Read Kevin Eikenberry's blog post Five Ways Gratitude Will Change Your Life. A great read.
What are you grateful for?