You may have heard me say it before – my favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. It’ a fairly big holiday in the U.S., and a great way to celebrate gratitude. This year, I updated my gratitude list, and perhaps you can relate and it will inspire you to make up your own list.
I’m grateful for (in no particular order):
- Business blogs that make it easy to stay informed and connect with others
- LinkedIN, Twitter and Facebook that make it easy AND fun to build communities!
- Shopping cart systems like Kick Start Cart that make it easy to build a database list that’s easy to segment, broadcast messages, and seamlessly process registrations and purchases
- Google that makes it easy to do research and locate information and people
- SEO tools like Scribe, that make it easier to optimize blog posts for better search engine results
- Smart Internet marketers who by their clever ideas light the way and show us what’s possible
- Stupid Internet marketers who show us what not to do
- The 2.8 billion people connected to the Internet world-wide, some of whom participate and contribute
- All the geeks behind the scenes who continue to develop software and hardware for the rest of us
- All of our clients who have invested their confidence and time with us to learn better online marketing. Thanks so much for reading. Thanks for subscribing. Thanks for the occasional comments, tweets and re-tweets. You make my life so much more interesting. It’s a privilege to write here for you. You keep me on my toes, reading, learning, writing.
I wish you the best for Thanksgiving and for the end-of-the-year festivities in your own countries!