Here’s what’s important about publishing video on your sites: Your business can get quick, effective search engine results that used to take months or even years to achieve, all for next to nothing to produce (you don’t need to buy expensive equipment and hire a producer).
Your physical presence and voice on video creates a powerful connection to potential new clients in a way that text can’t accomplish. Images are simply attractive to the human brain, and we’re hard-wired to pay attention to faces.
A few years ago I invested considerable time, money and energy to go through the mentorship program of Tom Antion. Even back then (2005?) Tom had installed a video production studio in his house and was gearing up for making his own infomercials and training videos.
As a professional speaker, it was a natural marketing vehicle for Tom. And it is for anyone who sells themselves as a service provider: executive coach, consultant, trainer, author, financial consultant, doctor, lawyer…
Tom always taught that he never invested in marketing tools he couldn’t master himself. Even though as an Internet guru and millionaire, he has staff and plenty of money to throw at marketing, he believes that any professional can master video marketing with a few basic skills and smart tips.
On Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 5 p.m. ET, you can learn from the two video marketing experts who work for Tom, Colin Martin and Marc Bullard with this free webinar.
Join me, along with Colin Martin and Marc Bullard, in a free webinar next Thursday, May 19, 2011 at 5:00pm ET to learn the secret tactics successful marketers are using on free hosting sites such as YouTube that are bringing an avalanche of traffic to their websites.
You will learn:
- How to do the critical keyword research you need BEFORE you start shooting
- How to properly fill out your video titles and descriptions for maximum search engine placement
- How to find subscribers and friends for your channel
- How to brand your channel to effectively promote your business
- How to use comments wisely to drive traffic to your channel
- How to share your YouTube video on all of your other social profiles
- How to script your video to get the most traffic to your website
- How to decipher YouTube’s statistics program to create better videos
- A Super Bonus: How to add duplicate video content to your channel without it being rejected (a tip YouTube doesn’t want you to know about!)
- And much more…
I don’t want you to miss out on learning how to to use video to get found, get known, and get clients. Register here: YouTube Secrets Webinar.